If you’re a solo traveler and would like to explore Alappuzha with a native, roaming around in a two-wheeler, either write to [email protected] or drop a mail using the form below.
A day’s plan for just 1300 INR, all inclusive of:
- Pick-up from the hotel – as early as you want it to be.
- Head to some of my favorite and least explored spots in Kuttanadu, also known as the rice bowl of Kerala.
- Breakfast from my home – you get to say* what you like and it’ll be served hot.
- Sailing through the backwaters in a traditional Kerala boat, locally known as vallam.
- Lunch – either from my home or from a restaurant/toddy shop.
- Drive to some of the unexplored beaches lying in the outskirts of Alappuzha.
- Drop at the hotel – as late as you want it to be.
- *Let me know your preference for breakfast/lunch at least a day prior to the plan.
- **The itinerary is flexible, so if you’ve something in mind, feel free to share and I’ll try my best to make it happen.